Monday, May 3, 2010

Update

We thought Spencer was going to get to come home early this week. He is not. Of course I am devastated. His sleep study didn't go so well, so now they are exploring other options. If it is fact his chin we have two horrific options, both resulting in a prolonged hospital stay. One is expanding his jaw bone, and the other is a traceotomy.

Figures he would still be in the hospital for my first mother's day.


They are planning on scoping him again. Currently I'm pissed off at the world. I'm pissed off at his LPN for getting my hopes up (they were preparing us for the likelihood of him coming home), the surgeons who will want to do surgery, God, fate, myself for various reasons, my drug addicted family that seems to have perfect children- pretty much everything. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment