Monday, February 8, 2010

Many visits!

A good doctor visit today! It was a very busy day. I first turned in my pee...all 24 glorious hours of it. My only guess is they were looking for excess protein. Then I had an ultra sound done. Our little guy is up to 4 pounds and 2 ounces. He's still little, but in the 31st percentile. We got a good look at his profile and he has his dad's face shape and most likely my giant nose. We got a good look at one of his feet and it was only turned in slightly. We didn't get a good look at the other foot enough to tell how bad it is. I'm secretly hoping he doesn't have to do the full onslaught of the Ponseti Method. If he does, that's ok too, but it would be nice to not have to go through all of it.

After our ultra sound, we went to see the doctor. My blood pressure was good today so I'm cleared to function like a semi-normal human being again. Then we went for my stress test, and the little guy didn't cooperate at all. It took forever to get my time in. He was crazy today. I guess it was payback for being poked and prodded during the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment