Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hide and Seek winner!

Spencer's rogue testicles have been found. They are pretty far off from where they should be, so I'm thinking we'll be adding another surgery to next Friday's two.
There was something that kind of concerned me. Something crazy was going on with Spencer's small intestine. The doctor came in and said it looked fine, asked if he has been sick (he has), and said it's nothing to be concerned about. I asked if we needed to address it with his other docs and she said no.
I really don't like the idea of not knowing what all is going on next Friday during surgery. Pulmonology is on the board for his surgery but I don't know why. The only thing I can think of is that it's either a scope or precautionary because of how the cleft repair may change his breathing patterns. We see him on Tuesday, so I'll ask then, but it still annoys me. I'm the first person who should know what's going on. I'm sure I'll get a call from endocrine or urology tomorrow or Monday to discuss bringing the boys down.

No comments:

Post a Comment