Friday, July 15, 2011

Quinpod

I was looking over old blog posts and realized there were a couple of things I haven't filled in...
Spencer will probably still need glasses. We'll probably get a script for them when they do an eye exam during his ptosis repair. A few months after that we'll probably have to get another pair because his eyes will change after he heals. Did I mention we have three eye doctors?

Spencer is now getting up on all fours. He surprised himself during PT the other day by transitioning from sitting to all fours. He is starting to transition to all fours all the time now, occasionally using his head as another support.

At his 15 month check up and shots, Spencer was in the 5-10th percentile for weight, 30th for height, 90th for head. We also got a referral for a new peds. I called the office and figured out what I needed to have sent, etc. I'm thinking of requesting a copy of his medical records for myself as well to look over. He has so many medical things different about him, I'm sure I've forgotten to make note of some of them. I realize he is going to have a hell of a time explaining his medical history to doctors when he grows up.

Jimmy and I are back together. So far so good. It's not perfect yet, but we are working on it. We are both excited to move on with our lives and to start fresh in Ashland.

No comments:

Post a Comment