Sunday, December 18, 2011

And the penis chronciles continue

So it appears Spencer has a tethered spinal cord. I've been told by multiple people the surgery isn't too bad, but it scares the hell out of me. Figures a routine MRI to check his butt dimple would turn into possible neurosurgery. That's my boy. Anyohw, I'm setting up a neuro consult so hopefully we'll know more soon. It could explain his foot problems.

Anyhow, the penis chronicles continue. Apparently his cicumcision went rogue and has to be redone. He about gave the urologist a heart attack because he couldn't find some glands or something. Then he found them and had a mini melt down because he felt like a failure. At least it's nice to know I wasn't crazy. We also have him booked for surgery next month to bring down the first testicle. We did discuss that Spence has a hidden penis that will require more surgery. Our urologist and I are like BFFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment