Monday, January 3, 2011

A Year in Review

So 2010 was the hardest year of my life. First we were told that we would have a baby that would surely die. Then we were told we wouldn't. Then Spencer came into the world and still had to struggle. My marriage ended. My husband was destroyed by all the stress of having a baby in the hospital for three months.
But I'm lucky to have Spencer. Hopefully my husband will come back to us from what he calls the grave.
I gained confidence that I never knew I had in me, while my husband retreated in himself. It's amazing how two people so in love can react completely differently about the same thing. I swam while he sank, and by the time I realized it it was too late.
But at least we can agree we have the most beautiful, perfect child that has ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment