Saturday, July 10, 2010

The neighborly way

I am so fucking sick of dealing with Spencer's cannula. Every five seconds it's out of his nose- it's either right below his nose, in his mouth, or near his forehead. I'm tempted to duct tape the damn thing on.

Anyhow, ever since the g-tube pull out, Spencer has been leaking, even with the button. I'm going to call Monday if he hasn't stopped leaking by then and see if they can do anything about it. It would be awesome to not have to change sheets every day, and clothes like seventeen times a day- let alone we are burning through guaze.

Today we had an incident with his stroller. I feel like such a terrible parent. I guess it wasn't locked, and when I put him down in it, the whole thing collapsed. He seems fine, but we're keeping a close eye on him for swelling and such. Pretty sure it just scared him because he was easy to calm down. All the neighbors witnesses it, but none of them came to help. Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment